Review: Purederm Peel-off Mask

Purederm Peel-off Mask
Amount: 99.75 pesos
Where to buy: SM Department Store and Watsons

I've been having breakout for months now. So, my friends recommended different products which could help tame my acne. I bought this mask because it did good for my friend so I am hoping for good result.

About the product

This peel-off mask claims to deep clean and moisturize the face. It peels away impurities and dead skin cells. Because of the airtight mask, the ingredients penetrate deep into the pores. Thus, pores are unclogged which results to skin clarity and moisture.

How to use:
  1. Thoroughly cleanse the face.
  2. Apply the mask in a thin and even layer.
  3. Leave for about 15 minutes or until it has completely dried.
  4. Slowly peel-off (do not pull!!!)
  5. Rinse face with water.
This is the consistency of the mask. Its is transparent and somehow watery and thin which makes it easy to apply. It also has a strong alcohol-like scent which is a no-no for me. There is also a tingling sensation minutes after the mask is applied.

So this is how it looks like when applied. And this is how my face looked after I removed the mask.


My skin looked fresh but there are red spots especially to spots which have pimples.

Pros:
  • Affordable
  • Easy to apply
  • Makes skin smooth
  • Removes white heads
Cons:
  • Alcohol-like scent
  • Tingling sensation
  • Not recommended for active pimples.
Final verdict:
In my opinion, this product works but only minimally. Plus, I won't recommend it for this for those who have active pimples. I don't think it is suitable to be used as treatment instead for maintenance only.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Tagaytay Trip: Tierra de Maria & Ukay-Ukay Hub & Mahogany Market

Guess who's new to blogging world?