Tagaytay Trip: Tierra de Maria & Ukay-Ukay Hub & Mahogany Market

I've wanted to go to Tagaytay's Ukay-Ukay Hub since October. I saw the facebook post about it and I was fascinated. So, I told my parents about it since I am too lazy to drive and we went today. At first, we planned to go straight to the ukay hub but we got lost so my parents decided to go to Tierra de Maria.
I was only able to take a couple of pictures because we opted to enjoy the view. It was so serene especially at the top of the structure. One of the vendors told us that Tierra de Maria only holds one mass every month which is every first Saturday of the month at 3 in the afternoon.
At the exit of the chapel, there is a vase full of papers with a bible verse. You can pick one and reflect on it. After going in here, we proceed to the Ukay-Ukay hub.
Uka-Ukay Hub is located in Silang junction north, Tagaytay. It is near the Olivarez Plaza and in front of Andoks. It looks small outside but it really has a huge space and huge amount of clothes and other stuff inside.
This is how the entrance looks like.


Price starts at 10 pesos. Yes, you've read it right! TEN PESOS. There are also promos such as 4 for 100 or 5 for 100 for adult clothes. There are also items which are discounted up to 50%. However, prices of the shoes are waaaay too high. Tip: Start looking for items starting at the back of the ukay-ukay. The most affordable and good quality items are there !!!
I was able to get 5 tops for myself, 1 pants and 1 polo for my boyfriend for 200 pesos only. The items are in a very good quality. I'll do another post about this Ukay-Ukay Hub haul.




Our ukay adventure was so tiring and we really got hungry so we opted to eat at the Mahogany Market. The place was so full but we were so lucky to spot a seat at Nanay Deling Bulalohan.  We decided to get their combo good for 4-5 person worth 1000 pesos and added Kare-Kare since me and my dad was really craving for Kare-kare. And I just have to say that the price is worth it. The food is delicious especially the bulalo, fried tawilis (it was my first time to eat tawilis) and karekare. I would recommend this place.

After finishing our agenda, we went to Skyrance but the place was crowded so we decided to go home. This trip was fun! Here's a quick preview of our trip!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Review: Purederm Peel-off Mask

Guess who's new to blogging world?